SPECIALIST TRANSLATIONS: LAW, FINANCE, BANKING, INSURANCE
Our legal and financial translations are performed only by highly qualified translators – members of the Polish Society of Sworn and Specialized Translators, and sworn translators.
We are a member of the Polish Association of Translation Companies and follow its Code of Good Practice, which regulates professional translation services.
We guarantee security and protection of confidentiality – our translators hold safety certificates.
We work in accordance with the ISO 17100 standard, which lays down the requirements for high-quality translation services.
We employ a two-stage quality control system, whereby the translated text is always checked by a second translator and proof-reader.
We translate and interpret:
- notarial deeds
- legal instruments
- litigation documents
- memoranda of association of Polish and foreign partnerships and companies
- bank guarantees
- excerpts from the Register of Entrepreneurs (KRS- ational Court Register)
- independent statutory auditor opinions and reports
- powers of attorney
- conclusion of notarial deeds
- proceedings before the National Chamber of Appeals
- due diligence reports
- court hearings
- financial statements
- audit reports
- commercial agreements
- license agreements
- transfer of rights agreements
- maintenance agreements
- credit agreements
- service agreements
- usage agreements
- cooperation agreements
- general shareholders meetings
- certificates of no criminal record
Complete Clients list