IT, TELECOMMUNICATIONS, SMART TECHNOLOGIES
Translations for the IT and telecommunications sectors are among the most difficult and demanding. For this reason these are prepared for us by specialists who have knowledge of software, telecommunications tools, and the latest IT technology.
We translate the following for the IT and telecommunications sectors:
- smart technology projects, including Smart Grids
- user manuals
- tender documentation
- marketing materials
Our professionalism is demonstrated by the trust our clients have placed in us and the list of completed projects.
SELECTED INTERPRETING PROJECTS:
- 5th Smart Communications & Technology Forum (Center for Business Education)
- BIG DATA: Think Big CEE Congress 2015 (MM Conferences S.A.)
- 6th Broadband Networks Conference (MM Conferences S.A.)
- 15th Telecommunications World Symposium (MM Conferences S.A.)
- Smart City Forum 2015 (MM Conferences S.A.)
- BIG DATA: Think Big CEE Congress 2014 (MM Conferences S.A.)
- 4th Smart Communications & Technology Forum (Center for Business Education)
- 14th Telecommunications World Symposium (MM Conferences S.A.)
- 5th Broadband Networks Conference (MM Conferences S.A.)
- Seminar: Modern Security Technologies for e-Government and Society and the Experiences of Japan’s Hitachi (Hitachi Europe Ltd.)
SELECTED TRANSLATION PROJECTS:
- Construction of 858 MW Power Unit in Bełchatów Power Plant, including translation of ALSPA® system for control and visualization of the Power Unit operation
- Public-private partnership for project including execution, maintenance and management of broadband network, as well as provision of services with the use of the network and training services under the project entitled “Broadband Network of Eastern Poland – Warmińsko-Mazurskie province”
- Development and implementation of the Smart Metering System (AMI) in Białystok Branch and Łódź-Miasto Branch
- Delivery and start-up of Data Concentrators and Balance Meters for ENERGA-OPERATOR S.A.
- Delivery and assembly of meters for remote reading of electricity, water and heat as well as the corresponding communication network and metering system
- Implementation of the AMI Smart Metering System in TAURON Dystrybucja S.A., 1st Stage, Smart City Wrocław
- Request for Proposal for the Delivery, Implementation and Maintenance of the Infrastructure Performing the Functions of a Security Gateway and PKI for Polkomel Sp. z o.o., a mobile network
- SAP ECC 6.0 system implementation Concept of configuration in the scope of processes maintained at the PGNiG Pakistan location
- OVATION SIS Electronic Marshalling system – description
- Translation of documentation and agreements related to the implementation and the administration of SAP system
- Description of the Requirements for the Call Center System at Bank Pocztowy S.A.
- GraphTalk AIA System Software Implementation Project
WE ENJOY THE TRUST OF THE FOLLOWING CUSTOMERS:
Complete CLIENTS list
- Alstom Power Sp. z o.o.
- Asseco Poland S.A.
- Atende S.A.
- Avaya Poland Sp. z o.o.
- CD Projekt RED Sp. z o.o.
- Ernst & Young Business Advisory Sp. z o.o.
- General Electric International S.A. Oddział w Polsce
- Infovide-Matrix S.A.
- Indra Sistemas Polska Sp. z o.o.
- iteligence Sp. z o.o.
- Kapsch Sp. z o.o.
- MEDCOM Sp. z o.o.
- Microstrategy Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Europe GmbH
- MM Conferences
- PSE S.A.
- PZU Życie S.A.
- Scada International Sp. z o.o.
- Siemens Sp. z o.o.
- Smart Grids Polska
- S&T Services Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Sumitomo Corporation Europe Limited Sp. z o.o. Oddział w Polsce
- T-matic Systems S.A.
- Transition Technologies S.A.
- ZTE Poland